Decorating Holiday Style in Shades of Green


Decorating your home for the holidays with fresh greens never looked so beautiful. I love the green stockings and the way this room looks so cozy.



This Christmas tree looks so delightful with its green and white ornaments and all of the beautifully wrapped presents under the tree!



The thing I love most about this holiday decor is how a lot of it, with the exception of the presents and the tree can be left up all winter.



This mantle is absolutely radiant with all the fresh greenery with the mix of brown in the candles.



I am in love with paperwhites, they are so natural and fresh, I could decorate with them all over my home. I really like how this arrangement is showcased in a silver footed bowl and enhanced with elegant hues of cream, silver and white small globe ornaments.





Amaryllis flowers are so stunning to decorate with during this joyous season. I love the way they have been paired with some fresh cedar greens to add a nice touch of texture to this arrangement.



I don't know about you, but I am wanting to unwrap all of these marvelously wrapped gifts. They are so nice to look at though, you almost hate to unravel them. Lesson learned, if you wrap a bundle of gifts that have been well designed, take a picture!

Photos courtesy of Better Homes and Gardens
0 Responses

"*Top Design Books"


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones